Saturday, October 16, 2010

Candy Corn and tea lights

Who would ever think Candy corn and tea lights would make a great pair?  My 17 yr old and I did.  I had the "Fancy glasses" but the remaining items were from my friendly, in town, $ store, 2 bags of candy corn, 2 different types of ribbon, plastic spider rings, battery operated tea lights and a frame.  First we tied a bow around each stem of the glass, filled the glass half full with candy corn, sliced the ring to wrap around the stem, lie the tea light on top of the candy corn and there you go...decorate your table with remaining candy corn.  I used my favorite can of Black spray paint and beautified the $ store frame, printed the adorable vintage Halloween card from The Graphics Fairy, which she so graciously provides free of charge.  If you have little ones or a husband you may have to replenish the candy corn frequently.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment